Friday, May 25, 2012

27th June 2010, 02:00 am


It was midnight; I was sleeping deeply in my room. Suddenly, I woke up after hearing a noise of my younger brother and cousin. When I woke up I heard my younger brother and cousin were discussing about their girl friends. My cousin Jakir likes a girl. So, every afternoon he passes his time in my auntie’s veranda.
He is able to see the girl from the veranda of my aunty. He told to my younger brother about the girl. Provably, my younger brother also likes a girl. She is no more any girl. She is my cousin. Before that day I never knew it. But it was his primary condition. He tried to propose her, but he did not know how he would able to propose her. Only my cousin Jakir knew the matter. So, Ripon shared to him about his matter. When I heard the matter I was astonished. One time I thought to ask him about the matter at that time, but I did not stand up. They knew I was sleeping. So, I fell dawn and heard their all topics. That night I could not sleep properly. The next morning I was very sorry and the condition of my mind was not so good. The whole day I thought how I would tell him about his fault. My cousin has completed her H.S.C. examination. Now she is going to prepare her for university admission test but my younger brother is a student of class twelve. According to my own consider how it is possible and who will support the matter. After one or two years she will get married in anywhere but at that time Ripon will not gain maturity. At that time he will complete his H.S.C. exam. So, why is he going to do the work? Please tell me what I should do. Now I am waiting for the answer of this question. The matter will be solved by whom            
       ?

No comments:

Post a Comment