Friday, May 25, 2012

A Winter Vacation


It was winter morning I was sleeping in my uncle’s house. The weather was very cold so I slept a sound sleep. Suddenly, I wake up hearing the sound of the calling bell. The calling bell had been rung. So I felt very anger because, last night I did not sleep for load shading. As I did not sleep a sound sleep last night so, I felt a bit sleep at that time. At that time in my uncle’s residence all the members of my uncle were sleep.
Nobody was awaken and they did not hear the calling bell’s sound. I was afraid and I thought who came here at that time. It was city life so everybody was sleeping at that time. Then I left my bed room and went to the door. I stood near the door and tried to see the person into the gap of the door. But I was unable to see the person who stood outside the door because it was quite dark and nothing could see. I started screaming who! who! ! who! ! !  And whom you want? When I opened the door I saw a girl was standing in front of our door. When I saw the girl I was amazed because the girl was very beautiful. How nice her forehead! How nice her eye! How nice her nose! How nice her eyelid! How nice her mouth! How nice her face! How nice her lip! How nice her eyebrow! And How nice her cheek! When I saw her I was unable to say something to her. I tried to say many things but I was unable to say anything to her after seeing her face. The girl looked towards me with great care and I also looked towards her with great care. But nobody told anything. After some time I asked her whom do you want and you came to whom? The girl replied that I have come here to you. Hearing her speech I answer what! I again told her, “What do you want to say?” I also told her I never see you before the day. Then I angered to the girl and I shut the door. Then the girl went back from the flat.      

No comments:

Post a Comment