Friday, May 25, 2012

A Disappoint Time in My Life


The day was Wednesday 13th May 2010. Like others days I went to my tuition with very glad. When I went to my student’s house my student informed me her results of 1st semester were published that day. According to her speech I ordered her to show me the examination’s paper. I hopped she would gain good result in the exam. According to my assumption I took her examination’s papers but at that time suddenly I felt very upset after watching the result sheet and
examination’s papers of my student. It became me much appoints. When I took her English paper I saw she gained only 33 marks in the exam. Which, I never hope it to her. I hopped he would gain about 60-65 and her all topics were common. I also taught her those topics. So, I had much confidence to her. When she completed her examination she also informed me she completed all answers on the questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment