Friday, May 25, 2012

A Sorrowful Moment and Day in my Life


By starting a new month of this year I cancelled my two students for my business. My favorite student was Mim, though he is not so brilliant and so careful of her study. She was the first student in my tuition life. So, I liked her most. Before going to their house on the day I discussed the matter to my close friend Mr.
Hasib, how I would able to present my recommendation to her mother. When I entered to her reading room I saw she was reading something. Then I requested her to solve her all problems as it was my last class with her. Then she pointed some problems and I solved all her problems. At that time her mother asked me would I like to take puska and she also asked me did I eat that from outside of my residence. I replied yes I liked. Then she gave me a plate of puska and also a glass of pure drinking water. Then I took it and I got much taste from the food. I wrote a paragraph and I also discussed many topics at that time. I obliged her to write an application. According to my command she wrote a letter and the letter was full of misspelling and words. As that was her daily activities so I did not say anything to her, only I called her mother and showed the letter. At that time I also asked her did they choose their English teacher but she told me that they were unable to choose their English teacher. When I heard the speech I felt so much upset and I realized myself what I was doing but there is no way alternative the work for me because, she was a candidate of J.S.C. Examination. Five or six month than she would get admit in the examination but her condition was very bad. I always thought how she would do well in the examination. In her 1st term she did not cut a good figure in the examination. So, it was so much shame for me as I was her teacher. When I made preparation myself to come back from her residence I wanted to say something to her mother. I told her mother that I would not go to teach her daughter but she did not say anything. Only she left a long breath from her body. I realized her feelings on that time. Then she left the room. When I prepared to come back their residence I provided much advice to my students. I suggested my student always try to respect her elders and try to learn much from her teachers. At last I suggested her to write much so that she would able to solve her spelling mistake. I also requested her I taught her several time, if I do anything wrong and if she got any pain from my speech to forgive me. Then I waited there for her mother but her mother did not come to me. At last I left the place. When I left the place I went to the 3rd floor to teach another student. After entering her reading room I told her that day was her last day with mine. So I requested her if she faced any problem to inform me. She mentioned several problems and I solved them all. At last I taught a paragraph to her about how to arrange a picnic party. I taught her several time but she was unable to spell that. At last her mother heard it and she came and she requested me to that again and again. I also do that. At last when she was unable to spell it accurately her mother took a stick and started hitting her. About three an hour she was able to spell that. Then I told her mother and sister I would not go to their residence to teach her. After some time later I left their room with gladly because I realized that I was able to free from a case. The character of her mother and sister was not so good. They were selfish. They always thought about their. At last I thanked Allah for his kindness. It was the story of my tuition life on 1st June 2010.   

No comments:

Post a Comment