Friday, May 25, 2012

My First Love


It was summer vacation. Our University was closed. So I had enough time in my hand to pass my time by visiting different places. I applied my vacation accurately. In that moment I went different places. The day was Friday. So it was public holiday. At that day Dhaka city was free from traffic jam. The whole day I went different historical places and famous places. All those places were crowded. I went at the National zoo in Mirpur. As I was alone so I felt very aloneness. Without many friends the place is not very interesting for anyone. Sometime I visited many cases of the animals.
When I went near these cases the animals were looking towards me like the orphan boys. I felt they were not happy because, their accurate accommodation is in the jungle. Then I realized if someone kept a child in the jungle without any care. The child would die any moment. It would occur at the same rate to those animals. It was at noon the weather was very hot. So I felt very tired and I sat down beside the road under a large mango tree and I felt asleep, so I sat down on the ground. Suddenly, an accident happened. Someone chased my mobile phone. So, I felt very upset. At that time a girl saw the event from away. So she requested me not to be upset. The girl introduced with me. At first she gave me her Bio- Data and I also gave her my Bio-Data. She was a student of our University. Her name was Yasmin. When I knew about her Bio- Data, I felt very happy. At that time I forgot my upset. The whole day we enjoyed very much. I thought myself to keep her as my friend and also a beloved. Then really I fall in love of her. From then my love started with a girl.   

No comments:

Post a Comment