Friday, May 25, 2012

Happiness and Sorrowful Moment in My Life



At 8:30 am when I was going to the university the sky was very cloudy and it was raining cats and dogs. So, I took my umbrella with me to go to my class. Although it was rainy day but the city was very busy like other days. When I reached the main road I was waiting there for local bus with other passengers but I was unable to get on the buses because the buses were over crowded.

At that time the rain was increasing slowly and slowly but the crowded was not decreasing. It was also increasing quickly because it was official time.
So, everybody was busy to go to their work position. At that time my suffering was increasing because my bag was heavy. Inside my bag my laptop was contained and other books and papers that were related to my class. After some time I changed my decision and took decision to go to my class by super service. According my decision I collected my ticket from ticket counter and got on the bus. The bus was not so much crowd. When I was going to take my sit at last position in the bus at that time a middle aged people pushed my bag and asked me harshly to take my bag in my hand from my shoulder. According to his speech I took my bag in my hand and sat dawn into a sit. When I reached in front of my university I got dawn from the bus and entered my university. The lift of our university was very busy and also very crowded I went to my class room on foot. That day our class continued at 6th floor room no 701. Before entering the class I thought myself my friends would not present the class at that day as it was raining heavily but my recommendation was not correct. When I entered into the class I saw my friends were waiting for me in the class. When I entered the class they welcomed me warmly I also thanked them. In my 1st class I was the hero with my favorite teacher Mr. M.M. Sir. Several times he admired mine and encouraged me to carry on my study and the speed of my study and he also told the other students to follow me. In our 2nd class our honorable teacher Mr. M. A. F. taught us much important things. He also made many rules and regulations for us. I always supported his rules but someone unsupported his rules. His rules were very useful for us. The rules were-
a.    When the teacher will enter the class everyone should keep silent and try to maintain the discipline of the class room.
b.   Everybody should switch off their mobile when they entered into the class room.
c.    He obliged to us to use hand watch from the next class.
d.   He obliged all students to buy Oxford Dictionary for their personal purposes. 
Besides these he also taught us how we will able to write appropriately. He obliged us to avoid margin, P.T.O. direct speech from the writings, the end and not to use the signature pen because then we were students of University so only these spoilt our valuable time in the exam.   

No comments:

Post a Comment